Tension & Trauma Releasing Exercises (TRE®)
Welcome! You may benefit from my Tension & Trauma Releasing Exercises (TRE®) services if you…
- Would like to learn a natural way of reducing anxiety and feeling overwhelmed, that is both fun and only take a few minutes!
- Are looking to feel a sense of peace and connection that stays with you throughout the day
- Feel as if you have tried every stress-relief technique out there, but are yet to find something that makes a real difference
- Would like to heal from those inner body challenges before they get any worse, including difficulties sleeping, digestive issues, relationship problems, overreacting to the little things, and not being able to express what you would really like to say
- Are hoping to release tension patterns within your body that have kept you living in the past previously
If so, then look no further! Tension & Trauma Releasing Exercises are a natural way to help you overcome feelings of anxiety, stress and overwhelm whilst creating a pathway to boost creativity, enhance decision making and improve your problem-solving skills!
My experiences of TRE®
Learning to feel safe in your own body is paramount for any real and permanent healing or transformation to take place – until your nervous system starts to heal, you can only go so far.
Personally, I had always been committed to a healthy lifestyle that included a balanced diet, regular exercise and a meditation practice. I kept myself fit and healthy, but what I did not know was how to release the fear and low-grade anxiety that had remained in my body since early childhood. I thought it was normal and so struggled with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, chronic fatigue and burnout for years. Trust me when I say I had tried pretty much every technique to calm my mind and body, but nothing made a real lasting difference – that is, until synchronicities placed TRE® in my path and I realised immediately that it had the answers I was looking for.
Benefits of TRE®
How does TRE® boost creativity?
When you experience chronic stress, your body and mind are primed for ‘fight or flight’. Your energy and resources are directed to survival, your cortex (rational mind) is shut down and ‘luxuries’ such as digestion, healing, creativity and play are repressed.
TRE® can help you overcome this, by switching off the ‘stress response’. Regular practice of TRE® helps:
- Create a feeling of safety – the ideal state for play
- You think more clearly
- Reduce negative thinking and anxiety (including feelings of self-doubt and procrastination!)
- Enable you to be in the present moment
- Boost the default network in the brain, leading to enhanced idea generation
- Diminish performance anxiety
Through the practice of TRE®, the associated ‘neurogenic tremors’ bring awareness and feeling back to areas of the body that had previously felt numb or blocked. You will feel whole and alive again, enhancing your self-awareness and allowing you to tap into your intuition by strengthening the mind-body connection. As a result, you will be able to reconnect with who you are and what you hope to achieve on this planet!
As a storyteller, performer and speaker I love working with creative people.
How can TRE® help me at work?
TRE® is a simple yet powerful stress management technique that can help you become more resilient at work. It does not require any special equipment or clothing other than a yoga mat and takes less than 30 minutes to practice (meaning that you can integrate it into your busy schedule with ease!).
As a highly adaptable technique, TRE® can be modified to suit all body types and fitness levels. It can be taught on a one-to-one basis or in a small group setting – it is the individual person’s choice.
So, if you are looking to turn off the ‘fight or flight’ response to bring your body and mind back into balance at work, then look no further. With TRE®, you can experience a total inner transformation and enjoy the following:
- Fast and effective stress release
- Enhanced performance and creativity
- A deeper connection to your own self and others, leading to an improved social engagement system
- Increased resilience and capacity to recover faster from stress
- Click Increased resilience and capacity to recover faster from stress
Contact me to learn about how we can work together to create benefits in your life from Tension & Trauma Releasing Exercises (TRE®).